zplane deCoda Decode Any Song In Seconds – Music Theory Tool for Windows
90 days money back guarantee
You will receive the software activated
Decode. Practice. Master. Repeat.
Decode Any Song In Seconds
deCoda can decode any song so you can learn to play it in minutes. In seconds deCoda will tell you the key, tempo, chords where the verses and choruses are and more.
Using deCoda is as simple as adding your favourite song and letting deCoda help you figure it out. Inspired and informed by those working in the music and recording industry, deCoda offers features that make learning a song more effortless than ever.
deCoda has been built by zplane. zplane technology is used to make many of the biggest hits in the world by top artist and producers, and that same know-how is used to power deCoda.
deCoda’s knowledge of a song’s beat, tempo and structure let you navigate in musical terms rather than in samples or seconds. Explore the song in parts, bars or beats just with a keyboard hit or touch screen swipe. Automatically have a section loop and expand these loops just as quickly. Concentrate on your instrument, not the navigation.
Chord & Structure Recognition
deCoda decodes your song’s musical data such as beat, tempo, key, chords and song structure. Using AI, deCoda makes educated guesses for each providing a good starting point for your edits. In some cases, you won’t need to make any edits!
Piano-roll With Spectral View
The piano-roll shows the melodic content of your song and lets you pick the notes that you can use for transcription. Results can be played back and exported as MIDI to your DAW or notation software.
Focus mode lets you highlight the instrument in the stereo mix that you want to hear. And, when you’re done figuring out the part then switch to inverted Focus mode to remove the instrument and practice with the backing track.
Change Tempo, Pitch or Both!
zplane’s elastique Pro is one of the best and the most used time-stretching algorithms in the world. And of course, it’s also inside deCoda. You can slow things down or speed them up and change the key to make it fit your instrument or voice. deCoda also detects the tuning frequency of the song and matches it automatically to your preferred tuning frequency – no manual setup needed.
Need a metronome for practice? If you want deCoda can add a metronome, clicking in 4th, 8th or 16th beats – always in sync with your song. It can also add a 1 or 2 bar count-in and even identify a potential upbeat, so you will never miss the first note again.
Everything you drop into deCoda will be kept safe in the internal library. No more hassle figuring out where to save a project or finding the corresponding audio file. Just type the song’s name into the search bar, and in no time you’re where you left off last time.
Need to share a project with a bandmate, producer, friend or a student? No problem, just export the project, and all including the audio will be one easily shareable file. Also, you can export the slowed version of the loop you’re working on to put it on any playback device. And just send the notes you’ve figured out to a MIDI file or directly to any notation software of your choice.
Wherever you’re using deCoda, zplane has the theme to suit. Sitting in a cafe doing your transcriptions, the light theme will give you the necessary contrast. While the dark theme will reduce eye strain when practising in the studio, basement or figuring out a song at night.
- Find Key, tempo and chords with the help of advanced algorithms
- Learn to play songs in parts with flexible looping options
- Automatic song structure detection helps you find intro, verse, chorus etc
- Plug in your instrument and play along through your favorite VST/AU plugins
- Includes a special version of IK Multimedia’s Amplitube 4 with four extra amp models
- Transpose parts or the entire track to a key that suits you better
- Change tempo without changing the pitch
- Use the Focus EQ to isolate a certain instrument
- View the parts of the song on a piano roll display
- Export MIDI parts that you have traced from the audio
- Export the chord analysis as MIDI tracks
- Audio format: wav, aiff, mp3, wma, flac, ogg
- Host your plugins, instruments and effects and play along with any decoded song
- Exports chord tracks as MIDI and as ChordPro format for easy chord sheet creation